An AME Consortium is a group of local companies (20 +/-) that collaborate for broad, deep, accelerated lean-CI progress better, faster, and easier than they can do it alone. These dynamic practitioner-to-practitioner networks are designed to support you in accelerating your company’s journey toward excellence through:
• Plant tours rotating through the member companies
• Round-table discussions on a host company’s hot issue
• Special interest groups on a common hot issue (e.g. 5S, VSM, pull, SCM, leadership, sustainability, etc.)
• Auditor exchanges for deeper application of lean-CI practices
• Consortium strategic plan for support of companies’ lean-CI priorities
• Shared-cost learning events
Join us and discover the power of local lean learning at this evening event! To learn more about AME Consortia, click here.